Welcome to the RSVP page for OKTOBERFEST VENDORs!
We've been hosting Milwaukee's First Oktoberfest in Milwaukee for 6 years and we've outgrown our Parking lot and the 59th street beer garden! This year we're taking over the whole block and closing down National avenue for a vendor festival and German Beer Showcase! We've worked hard with the city to close National Avenue between 58th and 60th street in front of Kegel's Inn for the weekend. Join us in throwing a block party that will include dozens of artisan / craft food vendors, local breweries, and non-profits to fill the street with community and gemütlichkeit!
LET'S GROW TOGETHER
With both 59th street and National Ave closed for the festival, we have room to grow! Sign up as one of 60 premier vendors right away - Space is limited!
Vendors are highly recommended to do something special that has some German / Oktoberfest twist to their products.
General Information & FAQ
What are hours of operation for the street festival?
- Friday 4pm - 10pm
- Saturday 10am - 10pm
- Setup starts 2 hours prior to opening times.
What is the cost structure?
- 10x10 tent spot on National Ave. - $150
- 8 foot table under the parking lot tent - $75
- If you are a non-profit.
- 10x10 tent spot on National Ave. - $100
- 8 foot table under the parking lot tent - $50
Will there be electricity available?
- Yes, for a small charge ($25) electricity will be available to you within the reach of a 25ft extension cord (must bring your own). If you have extra special power needs, please contact Kegelsinn@gmail.com
What do I provide as a vendor?
- 10x10 Pop-Up Tent with a sidewall - Preferably with your branding on it.
- Weights & Tie downs for inclement weather. - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Enough staff and product to maintain a presence during open hours.
- Branding material for your business
- You, as well as your staff, are expected to bring a high level of professionalism.
The festival runs at night, will lighting be provided?
- Yes, we're working to provide ambient lighting down the middle of the road.
- If you would like to have your own lighting inside your tent, please request an electrical hookup near your tent. You will be responsible for bringing your own lighting setups.
- Although there are overhead street lights on National, there is no guarantee that will properly or adequately light the inside of your booth.
What does Kegel's Inn provide?
- Table & chairs for your area.
- Marketing exposure to bring people to Kegel's Inn Fish Fry Under the Tent
- Branding strategy with local brewery partners.
- Ribbon cutting for our restaurant partner across the street - Public Table (Opening in July!)
- We are strategically partnered with the City of West Allis / West Milwaukee to provide high levels of visibility using their marketing channels
- Last year, roughly 2000-2500 people attended. This year, we are positioned for a greater showing especially with the beer festival and local vendor scene.
- We push facebook and twitter for a social media blitz in the months before.
- 3 month - 30,000 home money mailer tickets inviting people to the festival.
- We can never guarantee event turnout.